LOW VOLTAGE PRODUCTS (12V/24V) ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HIGH VOLTAGE (100V/277V) AND MAY CAUSE AN EXPLOSION.
DO NOT INSTALL LOW VOLTAGE INTO HIGH VOLTAGE.
SOLD BY THE METER/$10.00 WITH LEAD (before taxes)
At IES Distributors, we have tested LED strips from around the world to find the best products for our customers. These RGB LED strips are simple to use and install, and only use 14.4W of power per meter (72W per 5 meter roll). These strips are built with reliable SMD5050 chips are 10mm wide and have very high lumen output, resulting in 16 million vivid color possibilities! Combined with Aluminum Profiles, RGB strips can be used to create party lights, mood lights, and seasonal/ holiday lights. These lights run off of Class 2 power supplies, meaning that they are powered with very low voltage (12 or 24 volts, compared to 120+ for standard light fixtures), making them safe to install for beginners. These LED strips are sold in five meter reels and can be cut at every sixth LED, giving you flexibility on the length of the strips. CE and UL certified, compliant with RoHS. Don't forget to include controllers with your order that will allow you to interact with your RGB LED strips to change their color and mode settings.
There are endless possible uses for these LED strips, but here is a short list of places they can be used:
- DIY household projects - create your own lights to be used anywhere you can imagine in your home
- Inside automobiles - great for Uber and Lyft drivers who want to provide an excellent experience for their passengers
- Indoor windows - create dynamic color configurations for any time of year, and match them with decorative lights during the holidays
- Architectural decorative lighting - light up your archways with smooth, controllable color
- Club and casino - quickly change the vibe for the night with a few clicks on a remote
|Input Voltage: 12VDC||Lumen/M: 108 / 270 / 72||Max. power: 14.4W.|
|Dimensions: L5000 x W10 x H3mm.||Dimmable by controller||CRI: >80|
|Color Temperature: RGB||IP Rating: IP20||Operation temperature: -20-50℃|